The Environmental Law and Policy Review would like to thank and congratulate all on a successful 2012 Symposium! We would especially like to thank the speakers at “Managing Green Business: Defining, Regulating, and Supporting Environmentally Sustainable Businesses”: Judd Sneirson, Paulette Stenzel, Rick Irvin, Peter Appel, Antony Page, Robert Katz, Heather Hughes, and Preston Bryant. We’d also like to mention Jay Sinha, Mary Button, Mia Shirley, and Matt Turtoro, without whose hard work this Symposium would not be possible. Please take a look at our Presentation Summaries!
- William and Mary Environmental Law Society Blog » Environmental Law and Policy Review 2012 Symposium: Managing Green Business on Presentation Summaries
- William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review on Presentation Summaries
- Symposium Day One: Looking Beyond the Deepwater Horizon: The Future of Offshore Drilling | Gulf Oil Spill on British Petroleum as Self-confessed Bad Actor: Crime, Punishment, and Prevention Offshore
- Symposium Day One: Looking Beyond the Deepwater Horizon: The Future of Offshore Drilling | Gulf Oil Spill on Response to the Deepwater Horizon Spill of National Significance
- Symposium Day Two: Looking Beyond the Deepwater Horizon: The Future of Offshore Drilling « William and Mary Environmental Law Society Blog on Drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf
- wmelpr: Handing off the reins to a new Communications Editor - Say hello to Matt!
- wmelpr: The William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review congratulates UMW on the Inaug. Of Richard V. Hurley as its President. #UMW
- wmelpr: Professor Charles Koch discussed the challenges of alternative energies today during his administrative law class here at #WM